Wagner Awnin Building
Located in Tremont Clevland, the Wagner Awning building was built in 1895. It served continuously as s sewing factory until 2015, manufacturing everything from tents for American soldiers to awnings for Cleveland’s biggest buildings.
Local design practice Bialosky was tasked with redeveloping this historic building. Work began in 2015 resulting in a sympathetic preservation project that breathed fresh life into the historic site. The project has received local and Ohio state awards for the care and stewardship displayed in reinventing the old sewing factory.